Here are some nutritional tips most useful to consider if you are pregnant:
- Take a good breakfast , which should vary, and include four different foods.
- Drink six to eight glasses of water daily to maintain good hydration.
- Five meals a day: breakfast, midmorning, lunch, snack and dinner.
- Dairy products, which are beneficial for digestion and help the intestinal flora.
- Eating high fiber foods such as nuts, vegetables, and so on.
- Reduce consumption of sausage and offal.
- Use sparingly salt.
- Cook food steamed or grilled.
- Wash fruits and vegetables carefully.
- Eating meat well-done.
In the case of performing some physical exercise consult your doctor, since those violent exercises or produce fatigue are not advisable.
Other important questions about nutrition in pregnancy
Food intake must be split into five or six moderate. Eat slowly and chew food thoroughly. Thus it decreases gastrointestinal symptoms.
The daily intake of water during pregnancy should not be less than half liter.
Heartburn, nausea and other symptoms
To avoid these symptoms, it is recommended to reduce the stomach irritating foods, such as chocolate , drinks containing caffeine, peppermint and fatty foods. In addition to large meals.
Cravings are between 60% and 90% of pregnant women and present with an emotional component, rather than a physiological need. It is preferable moderately meet them rather than avoid them; however, not routinely because this can lead to an eating disorder. therapyscars.com, first time pregnancy